publishing error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing error

I haven't published any pages to my sites in a while. I tried to publish a page today and got internet exception error 12163. I figured i needed a new version of BV so i downloaded the latest version and tried again. Still i got the same error. So i looked up the error in the search of the forum and found 3 posts which i read. I ran my CCleaner and found no errors. I then reinstalled the internet download manager just in case i was getting corrup download of BV. Redownloaded the latest version of BV with the IDM and tried again to no avail.

I just tried to upload a new page to my site and got this error. I searched on the forum and found 3 posts that talk about this. I went to bluevoda.com and put in my email and downloaded the latest version of bluevoda i think it was version 9.1 G. I then tried again and still got the error. I read a post talking about CCleaner, so i ran my CCleaner since i havent ran it in about a week. I had no issues, but cleaned out temporary files and stuff like that. I tried again and still get the error. I can log into my webmail which is on the server

Voda2 75.126.124.163 ns1.vodahost.com ns2.vodahost.com

When i try to publish the page, i am selecting this same IP number. Did i miss something here? Any help would be appreciated.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Re: publishing error

bump
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

I just got an email to change my password. I changed it. Copied and pasted the new pass word into notepad to ensure no spaces. I used the password to get into Cpanel. I used the password to log on to FTP. I tried to publish my page with the same password that I used to log on to the FTP and the same IP address and still i get the same error. I'm stumped and still seeking help if someone can help.
      Best Regards,
      Alex
      Surveillance Systems
      Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

I opened a support ticket earlier today. Someone just changed my password, logged on to my Cpanel, logged out and closed the ticket and said everything was ok. This did nothing to solve my problem. I still get the error.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Why are you posting this in VodaTalk?

Reply to your Support Ticket to get the focused attention to your needs....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X