Control panel to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control panel to site

I just created a file with BlueFTP and found it in the CP. How do I upload it from there to a page I have on my site? I'm trying to get a page from MSWord (with links that work) to a page on my site and still get the links to work.
    This is kind of like getting all kind of instructions on how to drive a car but nobody tells you how to get it started.
    donprofit profitinforeclosures.com
    RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Re: Control panel to site

Well first, you cant create a page with blue ftp, you might UPLOAD a page with it or create a folder on the server. Second, whats your site, and THIRD what are you using to build it? Fourth save ms word as an html, view source and just copy and paste the document into your BUILDER. Fifth MS WORD is absolutely the WORST thing to make a html page there is.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I finally gave up trying to make sense of BV and put the documents over on a site I made with Yahoo. Much easier. I was trying to put links from my document but never could figure it out in BV. Yahoo made it easy and from what I learned there I was finally able to make them on BV.
      My problem is that I don't know much about what I'm doing so a lot of the tutorials and answers I get don't make a lot of sense.
      Thanks for your help, though.
      Don
      RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Comment

I think I can make sense of Donprofit. He only wants to use Blue FTP to publish his webpage which is somewhere else but not with Voda Host.

Going, going, gone!
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

zuir.. apparently so.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I'm afraid you folks are way off base. I have a totally different site which I pay host fees for just like I do here. I was hoping BV would be the main one because it has more features. My problems is I went about 60 years of my life without knowing anything about computers, so unless I get it in simple terms I have a hard time understanding what you guys that grew up with computers are trying to tell me.
            Sorry about being so dense.
            Don

Comment

Don

Well, we cant help you if we dont understand what you are talking about. And from what you typed, I have no idea. If you are trying to do this in bv then run the tutorials. That helps alot.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen Mac,

I've run the tutorials so many times and still don't have a clue on some of what they're trying to teach. I'll get it sooner or later. It's tough when you're trying to learn something brand new.
                I finally was able to cobble a site together and by linking to my old site was able to do what I wanted for the moment.
                Thanks to you and the rest of the people who've put up with me for the past month.
                Don

Comment

Working...
                X