Is there a lag time when publishing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a lag time when publishing??

Something is confusing me at the moment? I've been experimenting with adding some html to my page on my own. Mostly jpgs. When I add the code and preview it from the preview button, it generally works all the time. Then, when I publish the page.. sometimes it gives me the ****, when I try to check it normally by typing my url into FF or IE. If I would have used the add pic button in the Bv work site, it works 100% of the time after publishing. It's the same exact line of code as I typed in manually, but sometimes it works on the first try and sometimes it takes two or three re publishings and clearing of the browsers to show up correctly? Is there a lag time when publishing your pages or is it just being temperamental?

Re: Is there a lag time when publishing??

Your browser is just being temperamental. Once you publish the files are immediately updated on the website, and any page loading will request the new files. Try hitting F5 a couple times to clear your cache and refresh the page. That should prevent the old page from coming up after a change

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X