forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forums

ive watch and looked through the tutorials but i can't find a way to make a forum with bluevoda. Is it possible to make a forum like this site?

Re: forums

You can install a forum (phpBB) through cPanel

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

ok ill try that

maby a link?

Comment

phpBB forum tutorials about how to set up and configure your community with phpBB Forum

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

thanks man

Comment

Hi
            just a little warning on phpbb2 this is soon be made Obsolete in favor of phpbb3. though it is fully functional it is still beta so is not the final release you can get a copy here you would have to install it manually but you may want to concider it as a option. though phpbb.com are concidering a upgrade package from 2 to 3 this will probably be limited so watch what you put on the phpbb2 in the way of skins and mods/hacks as this may or will not with phpbb3.

Or if you wish you could splash out a bit of cash and go with vBulletin

Comment

Working...
            X