Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pages show up some don't ????

hi,
    just wondering... I have published most of the pages on my website, but some of them don't link together, some do... why is it so?! also some pages like - Angel H./ Reiki/ About me ... don't show up at all... ( I checked - wrote down the same thing as for pages that show up...),
    (products and testimonials I haven't published yet... I understand why they don't show up) My page is www.stardusthealing.com
    Music - on the first page it dowsn't show up... can't hear it... and I have added music to come up automaticaly for all the other pages, which doesn't happen... I am wondering why?! what do I need to do differently?!

Thank you :) Tink

Re: some pages show up some don't ????

You just need to be certain that the names of the pages reflect the page you are linking to ... check your spelling, capitals or no capitals, spaces, or no spaces ...

things all need to be in sync with each other

the about us page ...

Needs to be named aboutus - saved as about us - published as aboutus and linked from your main page or any given page as

Check also the name of your music file - rename it moonlight (with a small m) - reinsert it ... set it to auto begin and republish the page ...

It's just likely a few typos here and there that are annoying at times ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you ! will check the typing :)

Comment

Tink-
        This is a site that helps you see where you are with each web page you have published.

Our free, site report card tool performs a thorough SEO audit of your website and provides a detailed report to help you improve your search engine rankings.

You type in your page url and it will give you a report, a kind of score, and tells you where you might improve.
        When I typed in your home page url it says that you have 6 broken links. Then you click on broken links and it will tell you which ones.
        This site is useful for other things, too - hope it helps
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
        X