Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!

Just a note to say hi to everyone from rainy Liverpool. I am trying to get going on the internet as an affiliate marketeer and will be pestering the life out of you for help as I am a coplete novice but will be giving it a good go!
    Whether You Believe You Can Or You Believe You Can't, Your Probably Right!

Re: Hi Everyone!

welcome Davey!
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hiya! You will get plenty of help here. With affiliation! Read the small print with all affiliates carefully, many have lots of ways on how not to pay you.
      We got some of the heaviest rain I have ever seen in London yesterday. Had to slow down to about 10MPH.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chris/Liz
        Thanks for that. When I go abroad people sometimes ask 'Why is you english always talk about the weather?' If they lived here they wouldn't ask why!!!!!!!!!!! I play cricket on a saturday and we have had our last 4 matches called off!
        Whether You Believe You Can Or You Believe You Can't, Your Probably Right!

Comment

Hello to you Dave, welcome to VodaHost!

Weather in Canada is much the same at times, perhaps they need to invent a foggy/rainy game (s) lol

Comment

Hey Dave

Welcome to Vodaland
            Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
            X