X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User Wishes to Say Hello

Hello All

Greetings from sunny Cyprus.

I have been using Dreamweaver in the past to do my website's and thought I would give BlueVoda a try as I was getting frustrated with DW.
    Well my first day yesterday building a site was I'm sorry to say more frustrating than DW, albeit once I sorted the problem I was very happy with the result.

The problem was objects placed on page moved when in preview. Moving to back sorted out this problem.

Now my problem for today is making a jump menu to show the virtual tours that I do.
    I did try doing it yesterday but kept getting message dont know what to do with this file.

To give you an idea of what I want to do check out this page:

If I can get this done successfully I will sign up as this is the only thing that is holding me back.I need to be able to do everything I was able to do in DW. Can I specify the size of the new window that opens.?

Alternatively I would like to change the movie that is embeded in the page. i.e. If the movie starts with a shot of the lounge I would like to have a drop down box that lists all the rooms and on a click will change the movie embeded and not open a new window.

So far I am happy if I can get these two little bits done I will be over the moon.

Thankyou

Bernie

Re: New User Wishes to Say Hello

Ok All

Things today going well got the Go Menu to do what I want just one thing missing is to adjust the 'opening window' to be the size I want

700width 700 height

Get this working and we are home and dry.

All help much appreciated.

Bernie.

Is there anyway I could use Lightbox to show the quicktime movie files

Comment

Working...
    X