Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Everyone...

Hi all,

Well ive finally just paid for my website package and i got a $30 discount -through the summer sale coupon so im really really happy.

Intro.

My names Michael,18 and im a student at College in the UK-london and currently studying for my A-levels (Results are out next month)

Ermm, the main reason ive joined up is because im a young entrepreneur. My first Website will be for my up and coming Company that will sell Toys to mainly Nusery schools in the UK and hopefully Internationally.
    Currently I have already Designed and manufactured a fully working prototype product that is ready for production some time next year :)

Im still awaiting a patent on my product so i cant go into details as doing so will severly jeopardize the process, this also means that i wont be able to show you my website - with pictures of the product.

For now I will soon be publishing a new Gamers Website, which is 40%complete.

Blue Voda seems really good - much easier than Dreamweaver and i love the fact that theres these forums for help, its a real A* bonus.

I cant wait to start publishing sites...

Cheers
    -Michael

P.s anyone a Flight Simulator (FSX/FS9) nutter? lol

Re: Hello! Everyone...

Welcome to VodaLand Michael, right place to be.
    Look forward to seeing your page.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Welcome Michael!
      Voda is a great choice..enjoy your stay, have a blast!
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Welcome....
        Love your grafic by the way
        http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Thanks Guys n Girls for the welcome!!.

-Yup i should be publishng my website some time next week, however as i said i wont be putting any pictures of the product its self.

Comment

Working...
          X