Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same order id on test order

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can help me with this........

When I try to test order in the shopping cart the id is always the same???
    Does anyone know why this is happening ? These are the things I have done so far, maybe I have done something wrong here................

1) I created a new folder under the public_html folder called ebooks and uploaded my .zip files into this folder. When I type in the url in the browser to this folder with the .zip extension I do get up the download box asking if I want to open the file or download it to my desktop. So think I did this step correctly.

2) I added all the categorys and added the products in the shopping cart in soho.

3) I set up the payment option as paypal and also added the paypal address as I should.

4) I made the products page and added a few of the items on that page. If I click browse by categories ALL the items I uploaded are there.

But now I have bought an Affiliate program (Affiliate Pro v2.2) and asked the company that sell this to install and intergrate the software.

Got an email back from them today saying that they tried to test order and
    got the same id back on all.

Can enyone here please tell me why this is happening ? Where did I go wrong? Or maybe I have missed doing a step in this prosess? Any feedback would be great.

My url is: www.4yourinternetbusiness.com

Best Regards
    Yvonne12
    www.4yourinternetbusiness.com

Re: Same order id on test order

Yvonne,

Im going to guess that your affiliate software is causing a conflict with soho software and you will have to have them or soho resolve it. If they remove the software and the store works, then you know its a conflict there.. but that might require a new install especially if they have altered any soho files. You can do a backup, and then reinstall and see if the ordering works, and if it does you know its the addon software.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Same order id on test order

Hi again,

Sorry for the double tread, I was required to logg in again and try to post after 90 seconds so dont know what happened.

Thank you for your fast answer Karen, I will tell this to the people that are doing the installation and intergration for me and see what they say about it.

Thanx again Karen

Best Regards
      Yvonne12

Comment

Working...
      X