David ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David ???

Anyone know about David, hasn't been around and his sites don't seem to be monitored as before, just wondering.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: David ???

I too am wondering the same thing Choco .... what kind of picture do you have up there now ... lol at you ............

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hmmm?

Where are you David?

Comment

Yes, wondering myself. I posted in another thread a few weeks back, wondering where he has disappeared to. I've sent him emails through his contact form and no response! DAVID....WHERE ARE YOU!!

Choco!! Love you new avatar! Can you email me with where you want to meet while I'm in Mexico? We will arrive in Cozemel on Friday Sept. 23 at 9:00am. I think we were going to meet in Cancun for coffee and Chocolate, right?
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady View Post
          Yes, wondering myself. I posted in another thread a few weeks back, wondering where he has disappeared to. I've sent him emails through his contact form and no response! DAVID....WHERE ARE YOU!!

Choco!! Love you new avatar! Can you email me with where you want to meet while I'm in Mexico? We will arrive in Cozemel on Friday Sept. 23 at 9:00am. I think we were going to meet in Cancun for coffee and Chocolate, right?

David is AWOL and is going to have to pay for this, lol, when he returns we will have something up our sleeve FOR SURE!!

Uhmmmmmmmm .... wow Cindy ... you just make it sound so exiciting don't you ... lol ..... on my b'day too - look you are going to meet Choco - Cindy you are just like that commerical saying "We do it All For You" ... lol

Have fun ... give Choco big smooches for me when you get there will you ...
          ty
          :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hey lady! On your B-Day???? Well Choco, we'll have to celebrate Ladyeye's birthday with a double dose of whatever it is we have! We'll be thinking of you my dear and wishing you were with us!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Maybe we can lure David in with that boobie box, a new one, bigger & better......

........hey smooch Choco for me too.

........Yesterday, well, we are having a heatwave I say......too bloody hot! Cannot sleep at all........supposed to be like that again today....crack open the cold ones.

Comment

Hey Robyn: I know about the heatwave. We have had that silly thing most of the summer here in Colorado. It is hard to sleep, it really makes me appreciate our winters and appreciate those people who live in the heat year round! Wow kudo's to them!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Yeh!! I've also been wondering where as David disappeared to......will someone try and lure him back with a much bigger and better boobie box.....

Hey David where are you?????.......somewhere some place, some one is trying to get you a better boob box......lol
                  Get back here soon......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                  www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hey lady! On your B-Day???? Well Choco, we'll have to celebrate Ladyeye's birthday with a double dose of whatever it is we have! We'll be thinking of you my dear and wishing you were with us!

Thanks Cindy ... you are still "Winning those Commercialized Sayings" ...

lol

"It's the thought that counts - Right" ...

Enjoy, hope to join you in the future.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hey Robyn: I know about the heatwave. We have had that silly thing most of the summer here in Colorado. It is hard to sleep, it really makes me appreciate our winters and appreciate those people who live in the heat year round! Wow kudo's to them!

Unbelievable Cindy....I mean it's hot! Yep, all you people down South, I got give you a hand for minding the heat....it's sucking the life out of me. It's been 3 days, not a bit of a breeze, temperatures up past 35, we don't see too many of them days.....thank goodness, I like nice weather but I like to be able to have some life left in me to enjoy it...whoooa, drinks on the house!

Still no boobieman eh?

hmmmph

Comment

Working...
                      X