Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music & publishing

hi,
    I just published index page and when I look it online - it either doesn't show "window player" window that I put on this page at all or window's page shows up telling me that it's ripped and protected music...
    does any of you know how to go around this "problem"?! the music that I put there is just one song and everything is written by me- music/lyrics and also performance... so I should be able to put it out just the way I want to and do with it what I want to... is there any fix for this???
    Thank you!

Re: music & publishing

You can add music to your page in two ways.

1. Right click on your page and choose properties, background - you can add a sound file there - this will begin to play the music as soon as your page opens ... This does not give the opportunity to allow vistors to turn the music off if they so desire.

2. Insert your music via the insert media icon in your blue voda web builder. This allows you to choose between auto start or manual start. The player should appear on your page after being published.

What extension is the music file you are trying to add?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X