Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submit button help?!?!

hi,
    I just tried to sign up for my newsletter with other e-mail adress, just to see if it works and it doesn't... not quite sure why as I followed step by step from tutorial... now I can't find tutorial for "submit" button to double check...
    looking for any kind of help with this... Thank you
    ReGina www.stardusthealing.com

Re: submit button help?!?!

Your form action is set to be "action". It needs to be "action.php". The tutorial about forms is in BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you! I added php, watched the tutorial,checked my page, but it still doesn't work...

Comment

Ok, here is what i believe is your problem: the script has been pasted in a page and then saved as "thankyou.php" , as i can see in

So, the action page is NOT action.php but "thankyou.php".

Change your form action in "thankyou.php"
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you! That helped :)!

Comment

Working...
          X