Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Question

Domain: fashioneasta
    I tried to publish a few pages on my website that each have pictures. When I checked the page online, a few of the pictures were replaced with the wrong ones even though on BlueVoda they appeared to be correct. So I double clicked on the picture and replaced it even though it was right in the first place. When I republished and then checked again online, on each page one picture got replaced with the picture I spoke of before. Basically each time I fix a picture, it shows up on pages it's not supposed to.

Re: Publishing Problem

I can clearly see two images on the right in your jewerly page. the top left image has an x in the box and the bottom left only appears 1/2 way.

To address your issue in the post, please make sure you are not moving your images around on your computer. Make sure that you are refreshing or clearing your cache, so that you see the most recent change you made after publishing. Did you see the answer to your post yesterday about your images?

In addition, the few images you have are way to big. I would suggest using pixresizer and optimizing your images. Your page took a long time to load. This little free program will help with that.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Re: Publishing Problem

great advice, thanks so much for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X