Publishing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing help

I have Built sevral pages...saved them and published them at www.gsescrow.com my problem is when I tweak the pages re-save them and re-publish them it doesn't seem to publish the changes. All of the pages are there and viewable, but changes aren't there.

1) Am I doing something wrong when I resave them?
    2) Why do the changes show up on the computer I am doing the pages on, but not on other computers?

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Re: Publishing Problem

It looks like you have a great start from what I can tell. In order to help you, it would be nice to have some examples of changes that you made that are not showing up. Please provide some examples and we can have a look.

The other suggestion, is that after you have made changes and republished your pages, you should refresh your browser or delete your cache. You say that the changes don't show up on other computers? Again, give us some examples and we can test it for you.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Re: Publishing Problem

Thank you for your Reply Dream Lady!

Just as an example on the index page the scrolling bar is supposed to be in Fine Hand script. There have been other script changes as well that don't show, but the script on all the pages is either Arial or Fine Hand.

Also on my computer...the one I am building the pages on every page is centered, but on any other computer it's not?

Example: I am building the Site and we have 4 other computers in the office. The only computer that reflects the changes properly after re-publishing is the one I am working on. The other 3 or my Home computer don't show any of the changes.

As I'm new at all of this can you please explain how to Refresh the Browser and Delet the Cache?

Thanks Again,
      Stacy

Comment

Re: Publishing help

click the below.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you I will try that!

Comment

Ok...I tried what you said and the other 3 computers in our office are still not showing the reflected changes.

I am at a complete loss of what to do from here.

Is the cCleaner just supposed to clean my computer so the changes show?

Should I have the girls at the other computers download the cCleaner also?

Sorry to be such a pain!
            Stacy

Comment

Working...
            X