add on domains cp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add on domains cp?

Is it possible for addon domains to get their own control panel which only affects their domain name? Thank you. 3's
    Grampa

Re: add on domains cp?

Nope.

I was told that when I brought a ticket

Comment

No, you only get one control panel per account. You can administer all your add ons domains from here.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Grampa and Higge... When you create an addon domain ( see tutorial ) a folder is created and placed in your public_html in the c-panel... This folder is very functional as an independent site...Try it.. I'm sure you will be pleased... Doug

Comment

and if there is no public_html folder in the cpanel ??

Comment

Actually I wanted to see awstats for my "theother" domain

Comment

Originally posted by Bayea View Post
              and if there is no public_html folder in the cpanel ??

You will find the public_html folder in the "file manager" found in your control panel ...

This is the directory to your main domain, every page that you publish to your main domain will appear in the public_html directory ....

All pages published to a subdomain or add on domain will appear in their own folder that is found within the public_html directory (folder) in your file manager, in your control panel ...

If you do not have a public_html directory in your file manager, please contact support as you may have harmed your account .. ??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

As for the awstats, there are seperate stats generated for each addon domain as well as subdomain for the main and addon domains. You just have to click on the link to whichever one you want to see

Register/Login Script
                Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi
                  I have 2 domains and have been trying to find the stats for the second:
                  When I click on awstats I only get the stats for my original site. I get no choice as to which site I would like to check.
                  Am I missing something or do you only get to view stats from your original site.

Paphos Virtual Tours

Cyprus Sport and Leisure

Bernie

Comment

Click on Subdomain stats
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

In order to publish your site made in BlueVoda you need a hosting account with VodaHost. Please click on http://www.vodahost.com/order.htm
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i guess i'm looking in the wrong place for answers, i realy hope this is where i need to be,i've typed my domain/cpanel,i've typed my domain name/and the 4 diget no., i've typed in the IP no./cpanel that i recieved in the e-mail welcoming me and i still have no control panel, i need help

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Wilson View Post
                          i guess i'm looking in the wrong place for answers, i realy hope this is where i need to be,i've typed my domain/cpanel,i've typed my domain name/and the 4 diget no., i've typed in the IP no./cpanel that i recieved in the e-mail welcoming me and i still have no control panel, i need help
                          bfgghrhgdhjghkghjfhfghhfgh fdfghf

Comment

try typing in your domain.com/cpanel and your user name and password.

If all fails then put in a support ticket. Theres an email acknowledging your purchase, and then theres a second email with all of your account info. You will need the second email before you can actually sign in to your account.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                            X