web publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web publishing

I published the index page of aboutbudapest.co.uk. the website is not avaliable message keeps coming up when I try to wiew on the internet.
    What should I do?

many thanks
    olga

Re: web publishing

I have moved your question to the related part of the forum.

Are you a voda host customer? If so, when did you register with voda hosting for a hosting account, and when was it you purchased your domain and from who?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks,I am a vodahost costumer and recived the welcome letter on the 02.08.2007.I built the site with Blue Voda and today was the first time when it alowed me to publish the site.when I choose the option i fill the form corectly withall the deatils and after appears a message you have succesfully published your site.On my control panel in the public folder there is all the information of the page i have published .And still can not wiew on internet.I left it for a couple of hours thought might need some time to come up ... but still nothing !I am very new in all this thanks for helping.The domain name was bought a couple a moth ago from ukreg.com and was taken away from there and moved here to Budapest for host. But never get to build the website and was not used the new potential host. And we found you and before buying the host i spoke to the people who had the host transferd to them and they said that I can just use it they don t hold it back
      regards
      olga
      aboutbudapest.co.uk

Comment

Hi

I would check with support@vodahost and see if your domain has been transferred and if your account is yet active. Submit a support ticket and they will let you know.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I will submit support ticket.
          thanks for your help
          olga

Comment

Working...
          X