problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems

never tried to do this before , i have watched the tutorials , downloaded the download manager and winzip etc. But when i click on create new page i get a blank screen, when i click on image to put in the template i downloaded, nothing happens. never see a screen with the pixel dots. clicking the image button does not open a box to pick a file. must be missing something.

Watch the tutorials again. Everything you mentioned is in the tutorials

1) How to insert templates
    2) The dots are "guide settings"

Its all their

***** :D

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for reply but

thank you for responding quickly (great service) but i'm still stuck. I know the dots are for placement but i dont have any. i just have a white page. cant type on it, cant insert anything. i have downloaded the template multiple times using download manager and winzip. but after i click on open new page then go to the image icon, nothing happens. perhaps i am doing something wrong with winzip (another program i have never used) ie saving it in wrong folder or something or maybe download manager isnt integrated with blue voda. I found a folder created called blue voda but its empty. the downloads of the template seem to be stored in shared documents (program defaulted to that folder) . Computer illiteracy is showing. By the way, once i get this up and running (i hope) will probably switch to you for hosting, really impressed with what you offer. Have just signed with another hosting company, then realized they did not offer anything like you do re site building and was thinking i would just publish to them, but why when you offer it all!!

Comment

Somehow or other i got it to work, so no need to reply now. So far so good, will keep going until i run into another area i know nothing about.

Comment

Working...
        X