X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odd facts

The State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska

The cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: $6,400

The average number of people airborne over the U.S. in any given hour: 61,000

Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Q. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what? A. Their birthplace

Q. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested? A. Obsession

Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"? A. One thousand

Q. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common? A. All were invented by women.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Re: odd facts

Interesting Liz ... helllllllllloooooooooo btw ...

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Good information!
      If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

if a horse has two back legs in the air, no one will not be on a horse back. lOl

Comment

Originally posted by WSBlue View Post
        Good information!

if a horse has two back legs in the air, no one will not be on a horse back. lOl
        Good Point, BLue.. LOL

Hey Ladyeye!! long time no chat - howzit going?
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

Q. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common? A. All were invented by women.
          INTERESTING!

Who invented Bra ? Men or Women.

Comment

Originally posted by larazovich View Post
            Good Point, BLue.. LOL

Hey Ladyeye!! long time no chat - howzit going?
            Hey Liz ...

Good, good ... well at least now anyways ... had a real stroke of nasty stuff happening over the past month .. I am okay, it's just all of my friends, lol ... but they are all good now too ... so yeah, made for not a nice time ...

weather has been great, in fact we had some real hot days .. foggy today and gonna get some real rain later, I welcome that though ...

I went on a great camping trip and met up with some friends I had not seen in almost twenty years ... wow ... it was awesome ... I so enjoyed myself ... pulled the all nighter you know ... right back to 21 again, lmao

What about you??

Staying busy???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by WSBlue View Post
              INTERESTING!

Who invented Bra ? Men or Women.
              DAVID UNDALUNCIA ... that's who Blue ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Holy,
                nice to be ON at the same time.

Comment

yeah busy as usual, all good at home, mom doing well.
                  got a job (I know, how odd..?) long story, but will be doing some work for an old boss, auditing lighting retrofit work in retail stores, at night like 9PM to 6 AM, couple of nights a week, and maybe a bit of daytime computer work. should be interesting.
                  glad all is okay for you and yours now.
                  Liz
                  www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

Good grief Liz ... you must want to make a run for it taking that job, or it is out of pity, lol ....

Glad to hear your mom is safe and sound ... will she be okay while you are working???

Nice to see you too Blue ... nice to be "ON" it's always better than being "OFF" right ... lol ... Who controls that switch? lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Nice to see you too Blue ... nice to be "ON" it's always better than being "OFF" right ... lol ... Who controls that switch? lol

wOw!

Comment

Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

How to find out?
                        This one be serious!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                          Good grief Liz ... you must want to make a run for it taking that job, or it is out of pity, lol ....

Glad to hear your mom is safe and sound ... will she be okay while you are working???

well, The $ too good to refuse: but mostly - it comes with health insurance.. and I only have to do 20 hours weekly to get it, much cheaper than I can get it elsewise .. and since it is middle of the night, my partner will be here with mom.
                          The trick will be staying awake enough in the day to care for her..we'll see how that works, if it doesn't I wil just quit, no biggs.Sort of an experiment.
                          Liz
                          www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

Originally posted by larazovich View Post
                            well, The $ too good to refuse: but mostly - it comes with health insurance.. and I only have to do 20 hours weekly to get it, much cheaper than I can get it elsewise .. and since it is middle of the night, my partner will be here with mom.
                            The trick will be staying awake enough in the day to care for her..we'll see how that works, if it doesn't I wil just quit, no biggs.Sort of an experiment.

well, I'll be darned ... knew there must have been a method to your madness, not a bad idea, but not one that I would go for ... pfff ...

Experiments are good, just as long as you have the heart to say, "This is not working" ... that's where I always ran into trouble ... stuck around far too long here and there ...

Good Luck with all of this though, maybe your mom will have to take care of you in the daytime, lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                            X