Logging into FTP Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging into FTP Server

How do you log into your ftp server. I found the ftp under control panel but I cant figure how to log into. I need to add some code to os commerce html, is this where I would go?

Thanks

Re: Logging into FTP Server

No, the ftp in the control panel is to create and manage ftp users. You will need a ftp program (Theres one call BlueFTP that comes with bluevoda, or use a different one, theres filezilla, cuteftp, etc. I use one called leapftp).

Anyway you can just use the username and password you use to login to cpanel to log into your ftp

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by Watdaflip View Post
      No, the ftp in the control panel is to create and manage ftp users. You will need a ftp program (Theres one call BlueFTP that comes with bluevoda, or use a different one, theres filezilla, cuteftp, etc. I use one called leapftp).

Anyway you can just use the username and password you use to login to cpanel to log into your ftp
      Can anyone tell me when can i find the BlueFTP icon or link for me to login???

Comment

Originally posted by Watdaflip View Post

Can anyone tell me where can i find the BlueFTP icon or link for me to login?

Comment

Originally posted by Littletyler View Post
          How do you log into your ftp server. I found the ftp under control panel but I cant figure how to log into. I need to add some code to os commerce html, is this where I would go?

Thanks
          For this specific task, you are best advised to use the FTP tool in your Account Control Panel:

1. Log into your Main Account Control Panel
          2. Click on FILE MANAGER
          3. Use this tool to swap out the files you need to for your osC upgrade, navigating easily by the directory tree
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Kozen,

From your PC There are two ways to find Blue FTP.

First click on Start then goto All Programs---Blue Voda Websitebuilder---Blue FTP.

Second, open your BlueVoda and any of your pages. On the toolbar at the top of the page select Tools---FTP Manager.

Both will open your Blue FTP.

In Blue FTP at the top left hand corner you will see 'Connect'. Click this button and a window will appear. Fill in your IP address and your Cpanel password and you are in.

Try everything out so you will understand how thing functions. Without trying you may not understand what everybody are trying to tell you.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

i carnt put my page on the inter net because it wont let me log in on the ftp server

Comment

Do you have hosting with vodahost? You must first have hosting to use bv to publish your website.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i can't find my ip address. it won't let me type it by my self

Comment

If you have an account............download another copy of bluevoda to update the server list.
                    Have fun
                    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                    Newbies / Beginners Forum
                    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
                    X