Can't publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't publish

Hi guys. I am new to this and am having problems. My domain is www.nustartnz.com. I built my site using bluvoda no problem, opened a vodahost account and published my site. The site worked except I couldn't get any emails off my form. I figured this was because I also have Dreamweaver (another web builder) on my pc and this was interfering. I can't take Dreamweaver off my pc as it is used for other things. When I opened ftp manager (in bv) my action page was saved as action.bvp on the left but action.php with Dreamweaver icon on the right (connected) side of the page. I assumed this would not be recognized by bv and was why my form didn't work.
    So......thinking I was being clever (turned out I wasn't), I thought I'd start from scratch on my laptop, which doesn't have Dreamweaver on it. First I went into the file manager of my control page and deleted the pages I had published so I could start with a clean slate. Then I went to my laptop and created a new index page. I published this page and went back to file manager where I found Index.html in the public_html folder. Yet when I google my website address I come up empty.
    Can anyone explain what is going on? Why has my index page not published from my laptop?
    Phew - sorry about the long-windedness of this post.

Re: Can't publish

Hi, have you named & published your page as index only with no extensions & used the BV publish button. As i can only see your site at http://www.nustartnz.com/Index.html

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi. Thank you so much for your help. I have all of my pages published now and each page links through to the other. Only problem is I am still not getting any emails from my form. I don't have Dreamweaver on my laptop so I know that this is not interfering with the php file now. What else can it be?

Comment

Hi, pop another post in the email & forms area. You should get a quick response from the email sage’s. lol
        Pop the email page's url in the post as well.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Link Flash To Web-page

Hi,
          I downloaded .SWF file from the internet and put in on my web-page.
          I can not however link this flash presentation to other web page.
          Can somebody help me on this?
          BR
          Zoran

Comment

Working...
          X