Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making friends..........

hie everyone,

when i joined this lounge my aim was to make friends with all of you who use the lounge,but i still fill as lonely as i was before.pilz chat with me.i feel lonely because i have difficulties meeting people and socializing.pliz give me tips on how to openup and embrace people.

Re: making friends..........

Hi bonimoss,

I am Zuriatman from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Nice to meet you.

The forum is open to every member of VH. Just hop on the bandwagon and broadcast what you want to chit chat about?

Outside of this lounge it is serious business for serious people who needs help with their websites and suchs.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Show your avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by bonimoss View Post
        hie everyone,

when i joined this lounge my aim was to make friends with all of you who use the lounge,but i still fill as lonely as i was before.pilz chat with me.i feel lonely because i have difficulties meeting people and socializing.pliz give me tips on how to openup and embrace people.
        Hi bonimoss.
        Well, being lonely is a bummer, to be sure, but here at BV there is a solution - get yourself busy building a website.
        It is great fun, you will become addicted, and there are lots of people here to help you out.
        Finding something other than your lonliness to focus on is a good healer, and getting invloved in building a site is really consuming. It doesn't matter what your site is about.
        My first one was about a party that my family/friends host every year. I learned alot doing that one, and met a lot of cool people in this forum in that process.
        You can do that too.
        Good Luck
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Here no one should ever be lonley .....

This is where every one comes to create something to represent themselves to the world.

I don't think I can emphesize how this amazing this is so I am going to say it again.... represent THEMSELVES to the WORLD!

You want to talk about opening your self up. There is no bigger venue than the entire world.

Lucky enough for you, you found the right place to start. A place with great people willing to help you along the way.

Now all you have to do is figure out what part of your self you want the world to see first. :)

And don't forget not to take your self to seriously. :)
          http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Hi Bonimoss, I'm from southern USA. welcome to voda chat. Like you, I sometimes get blue but never bored. I stay busy adding more and more pages to my website and reading and learning how to make them professional looking. I'm 59 and live alone and am the last in my family. I had suffered from depression for most of my life, but now I've gotten a life of my own in my own little world of web page building. I'm happy being alone, for now I can stand myself. LOL Maybe you can read my small testimony on my webpage at the bottom, the "aboutme.html" one and gain some hope from that. There's also a lot of inspiring and self motivation products on my /shop.html pages too.

Remember, to keep smiling, no matter how high the mountains seem, eventually you'll get to the top. C'ya there, friend
            Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
            Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Greetings from Australia ...

In Vodaland there is no need to feel blue.

Thank you for sharing your feeliings with us it shows great courage ...

I am sorry you are so sad ... but you can change that ... find the strength to follow your dreams and make good things happen ...

There is some good thoughts from people here, I hope they help.

Merlin sends white shepherd snuggles and angels so you are never alone ...
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.whiteshepherds.com.au
              www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Bonimoss, I want you to know you just gave me a new idea for yet another webpage. Thank you so much. When published I'll let you all know. Just keep reminding me BUT if you want to see what I've got so far, I'll send you the link
                Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
                Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Originally posted by pristinelife View Post
                  Bonimoss, I want you to know you just gave me a new idea for yet another webpage. Thank you so much. When published I'll let you all know. Just keep reminding me BUT if you want to see what I've got so far, I'll send you the link

hie pristinelife

thanx a lot pliz do send me your link and if you dont mind, may i pliz share how i feel with you always? maybe you might help me carry the burden.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAtlas
                    I don't have time to be here today, but the urge was strong so I came.
                    I saw your post and now I know why I had the urge to come.

It sounds to me like you are feeling heaps... I'm sorry, but at the moment I really don't have the time to pop in here to chat... so I'll follow my gut instinct instead.

*I look into your eyes and see that you are hurting... you look back into mine and see that I see your pain*

I care about you as a person. As a soul.

*hug*

Download bluevoda, it's free. Start building a website about how you feel about feeling lonely.
                    Why have you been hurt so much?
                    Just write and build and cry. Don't worry too much, you don't have to publish. You can edit it later, as much as you like.
                    Before you start, pull yourself up, to the highest (most honest) place you can find. Then imagine yourself being even more wiser, giving you all kinds of caring advice. Move into that feeling and write from that place.
                    Here is one thing I'd like you to take with you.
                    Put this *hug* in your pocket, take it out and use it whenever you feel alone.

hie NotAtlas,

thanx for the hug i promise to carry it always and everywhere

Comment

I'm Sham from Cheras, KL...welcome to BV
                      www.bluelemonstudio.com

Comment

Working...
                      X