Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me with names

Hi Everyone,

I have a new puppy coming .. a little white shepherd girl ... her mum is from America and her dad is the best Autralian bred male ... For weeks we've been throwing names around and can not come up with the one that is perfect ... lol ...

My boy's name is Merlin and our kennel will be Farseer White Shepherds and want her name to reflect my spiritual interests.

Her registered name is likely to be Alpinarc Enchantress ... so far thought of

Chant
    Ziva brilliance (hebrew)
    Zayne beautiful (arabic)
    Mali full, rich (hebrew)
    Freya goddess of love, fertility & beauty (scand)
    Aura glowing light (latin)
    Ari lion/ess (hebrew)

Please let me know which one you like and/or make suggestions.

Below is a photo of her at 7 days old.

thank you
    Attached Files
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Re: help me with names

They are all good choices WhiteShephard and the pup is cute. If you don't settle on one of those, you have my permission to name her after "moi" me.
    Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
    Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Moki (mo-kee) a Jeep-like vehicle in Fiji/Tahiti that runs about quite well on rugged terrain

Nova (like a star) Obvious reasons....a brilliant display of HIS handiwork to create a sense of awe in us

Jupiter (the Greek god) Again....obvious

Thor (as in Norse, thunder) what can be more 'striking' than a bolt of lightening (pun intended)...as well as unpredictable

Camelia (like the flower) white, luxurious creamy color that begs to be touched

Lilly (same as above, for females) also, named for special reasons throughout history

Sleet (as in snowstorm) good for a male that is full of speed and projects blinding power

Casper (like the ghost) enough reasons there for all to see

Oh! OK....just saw it is for one female only....like "Doh!"
      Well, I suppose yu can save the others for when or if they might come in handy, right??

LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Moki (mo-kee) a Jeep-like vehicle in Fiji/Tahiti that runs about quite well on rugged terrain

Nova (like a star) Obvious reasons....a brilliant display of HIS handiwork to create a sense of awe in us

Jupiter (the Greek god) Again....obvious

Thor (as in Norse, thunder) what can be more 'striking' than a bolt of lightening (pun intended)...as well as unpredictable

Camelia (like the flower) white, luxurious creamy color that begs to be touched

Lilly (same as above, for females) also, named for special reasons throughout history

Sleet (as in snowstorm) good for a male that is full of speed and projects blinding power

Casper (like the ghost) enough reasons there for all to see

Oh! OK....just saw it is for one female only....like "Doh!"
        Well, I suppose yu can save the others for when or if they might come in handy, right??

LOL
        Thanks General ... there are some great names there ... I really like Sleet and Nova ...

And you are ight .. the others will always come in handy .. or just confuse me more ... lol ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
        X