Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings fellow Bluevodians!

Hello to any and all!

My name is Mike (mwalsh62), I have been building my site with BV for a little over a month, and as a first-timer I am very happy with the relative simplicity of it all.

I have learned alot from tutorials and past posts, and I look forward to the day when I may ask for your critiques (at the rate that I am changing my mind on formats, it may be awhile!).

If I may, could anyone please help with the posts I have made recently, even to tell me they are not possible, and to get on with my life! I tend to both obsess and procrastinate at the same time (?).

I look forward to a long and happy relationship with all members and BV.

Thank you,

Mike

Re: Greetings fellow Bluevodians!

Welcome Mike ... you will enjoy your stay!

You can check your latest posts you have made by hitting your username.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

To all,

My apologies for requesting help in this forum. I was getting antsy staring at those 0's under "replies".

My greeting was sincere, and I hope to hear from you all for a long time to come.

Mike

Comment

Greetings Mike,

Welcome.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hello Mike. Don't feel so down man... I have looked at all your posts and it seems that you were answered several times on all your posts, except one earlier today. Sometimes fellow Bluevodians do not see a post for several reasons: There might be a string of posts by many people at the same time and your post move down the list very quickly. Sometimes when you post, there might be very few people online and the few who are online might not be able to assist. I remember a few nights ago when I checked, I was the ONLY bluevodian online for quite a couple of minutes.

Enjoy it here man and do NOT hesitate to asked your questions. Here are many blue people who are eager to help.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

welcome Mike ....
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind words. I have either been answered, or figured out answers to questions. All is right!

See ya 'round,

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X