X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publish correctly

Hello,
    My domain name is elvesandmoreneo.org. I have built my website using Blue Voda, which by the way I really like. My question relates to the publishing of my pages. I currently have 10 pages published. On half of them, the pages do not display correctly but the graphics are stretched, or misplaced or extremely out of scale. I have tried to republish each of the 'problem' pages and that appears to solve that particular page, but then I notice that a page which was previously good, is now not being displayed correctly. Thoughts?
    brian

Re: Pages do not publish correctly

can we have a url to look at, so we can see examples of your issue?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: Pages do not publish correctly

Sorry,
      www.elvesandmoreneo.org
      brian

Comment

Re: publish correctly

looks ok to me, where is the issue.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for looking at it. The issue that I am seeing on my browser (IE) is that some pages (specifically the News, Donate, Story, Events, Images and Supporters) graphically do not look the same as what I am seeing on the remaining pages, such as my homepage.
          brian

Comment

hmmm yes I see your problem, it appears that two or more of your nav buttons are distorted, if you right click on each of these and choose restore to original size, republish - that's one fix, I too would download the latest version of blue voda - I would also make sure that all of my pages were gone through and restore the size of those nav bars, another I might do would be to start with a fresh nav bar on one page, delete all the rest, then copy & paste it from page to page, making sure this was error free ... it's all I can think of ... good luck, I am sure you will get it sorted ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks LadyEye.
              What I did to solve my problem for those continuing to read this thread was I went to the one page that I knew was working well which was my index page, www.elvesandmoreneo.org and then I stripped that down to the basic elements which I wanted to have show on every page. From there, I created this as a new template and then essentially recreated every sheet. It only took a matter of a few minutes to recreate the entire site since my site layout is really streamlined and I could copy and paste in the unique text for every sheet. Fortunately, everything seems to be working well. Thanks again for the help.
              brian

Comment

yw Brian ... great news, I see you have everything sorted now ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X