rudeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudeness

Hi! Suddenly I've become interested in one question. What is your biggest pet peeves? As for me, I don't like rudeness concerning servers, when clients think that if they pay money, they can do everything with waiters or serving personnel. What about you?
    Outsourcing Custom Software Development

Re: rudeness

mune is gunna's ... people who talk big and rarely ever do anything .. or talk big and start stuff and leave it to others to follow through ...
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

How about those bags of crackers or chips or whatever, that are hard to open, so you pull and pull and tug and tug at them and they finally rip open, scattering the contents everywhere...
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Originally posted by Sinn View Post
        Hi! Suddenly I've become interested in one question. What is your biggest pet peeves? As for me, I don't like rudeness concerning servers, when clients think that if they pay money, they can do everything with waiters or serving personnel. What about you?

It’s surprising how many people are silly enough to be rude to someone that is about to serve you food.
        But my little pet hate is being over served & becoming a pest.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chewing gum......seems to have rebounded with an inappropriate vengence: I even see it in the least expected places (tellers at the bank, checkers at the grocers, clerks in stores, etc.), and being chewed so crassly that I am positive that as a society we have lost any sembelence of class or personal social dignity whatsoever. When did it beome cool to be a fool?

Ask anyone who has ever worked for me about how early they learned of my Gum Policy.....and what the consequences were.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

well these day i got quite a few pet peeves..must be age...lol..but i gotta say it really bugs me when someone cuts infront of me suddenly while waiting in traffic without a signal or anyhting...oh and i can't stand dishes in the sink...lol

Although the chewing gum thing is pretty bad these days...gotta say the generals got a point.
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X