Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• program crash

hello,

everytime i go to publish a page bluevoda crashes, have tried reinstalling and using a system restore.........help

my domain name is www.bluerovers.co.nz

thanks
    bluerovers
    www.bluerovers.co.nz
    www.five-a-side.co.nz

Re: program crash

The only logical explanation i can see is a conflict between some other piece of software installed on your computer and BV. Try a Registry fix.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

whats the best way to do that?

thanks

matt
      bluerovers
      www.bluerovers.co.nz
      www.five-a-side.co.nz

Comment

Do a google search, there are some free and some paid for programs that allow you to check and repair your registry. I do NOT believe in free software: it often has "hidden" parts that send out your computer details and you then recieve spam, direct messages etc.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello BV Friends,

I have problem with BV program too..after click on BV logo it's not
          open program. My PC have 6 sec. programs and this problem I
          have after download new BV program. Please, some idea.

Thanks for your support

Regards,

Zlatko
          www.mercataworld.com
          www.marradonconstructions.com
          www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

cool thank-you, i have done a regisrty clean, but now i have a new query, could you take a look at www.bluerovers.co.nz and tell why some of my menu buttons are the same? even though in blue voda they are different and when i preview them the are not the same either???
            bluerovers
            www.bluerovers.co.nz
            www.five-a-side.co.nz

Comment

So i suppose that you have solved the publishing problem.
              Now, about your buttons: I don't see any buttons that are the same, each one has its own text. Please indicate which are the problematic ones.
              Navaldesign

Comment

totally have, its still a little touchy tho, on my home page the second button down shoul say About Us, but says home and on www.bluerovers/draw.html the second home should say results. they say this on bluevoda and when published is it a publishing error or is it my broswer??
                bluerovers
                www.bluerovers.co.nz
                www.five-a-side.co.nz

Comment

Originally posted by bluerovers View Post
                  totally have, its still a little touchy tho, on my home page the second button down shoul say About Us, but says home and on www.bluerovers/draw.html the second home should say results. they say this on bluevoda and when published is it a publishing error or is it my broswer??
                  No, it's your problem. It is created when you create a page, with a specific menu, that you create another page from this, using the Save As, and, you modify the menu buttons.
                  You see, the menu buttons are images, and since you use the Save as, these images have the same name for both pages. If you modify the text in one of your buttons in one page, it will apear so also in the other (when published).

Solution:

For ALL the problematic pages: copy the menu. Delete it. Paste it back in the page using the Paste Icon on the Toolbar. This way, the menu is now an entirely new object, and BV will assign new names to the button images, thus avoiding conflicts with the button images of other pages.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

doh..........cheers
                    bluerovers
                    www.bluerovers.co.nz
                    www.five-a-side.co.nz

Comment

Working...
                    X