This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Mistake

We are publishing our site in BV.We were looking at Soho and viewed the background templates.Today we published a couple of pages on BV,and it told us we were successful .When we tried to look at the site by entering our URL it will only show us the template from Soho that we looked at.Any suggestions to help us fix our blunder? When you publish is it imediate,or is there a waiting period before we can check it out? Thanks you!
    Our website:www.fascinasians.com
    Last edited by fascinasians; 09-02-2007, 11:14 PM. Reason: publish mistake

Re: Publishing Mistake

Hello
    When I click on your link the page name that appears is "contact us website" it`s a blank page with some colour at the top, nothing else
    egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
    Computer Software, Magazines and Books

Comment

Originally posted by egar50 View Post
      Hello
      When I click on your link the page name that appears is "contact us website" it`s a blank page with some colour at the top, nothing else
      Thank you for your help! What you saw was the Soho template.I have been able to delete this,so now the screen is blank.It will not show my my website I published on BV.I think my mistake is I join BV and then I install Soho with website on (www.fascinasians.com) .Now I publish BV on same site,and I cannot see it.I want to delete the Soho and maybe it will work on BV.I don't know how to delete Soho.Again thank you for any help!

Comment

hi there

not meaning to be rude, but i think you should start by going through the tutorials and taking notes

click the link to take a look. www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm

bluerovers
        bluerovers
        www.bluerovers.co.nz
        www.five-a-side.co.nz

Comment

Thats probably good advice from bluerovers. The tutorials are very good they go step by step and make the whole process very easy to understand. Good luck
          egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
          Computer Software, Magazines and Books

Comment

One other item it to name your home page index.html, rather than home.html. This will make it the default page that appears.
            John Presler
            Miami, OK 74354
            www.riderstop.com

Comment

Originally posted by JSP View Post
              One other item it to name your home page index.html, rather than home.html. This will make it the default page that appears.
              Thank you so much! I have successfully published the website.

Comment

Working...
              X