Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find my IP Address at the stroll down on publish link. Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find my IP Address at the stroll down on publish link. Help!!!

I'm ready to publish my website, but when i go to file, and publish..i can't find my ip address in the stroll down link. What shall i do???

Re: Can't find my IP Address at the stroll down on publish link. Help!!!

Hi, re-download BV & it will repopulate the ip address & yours should be there.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
      Hi, re-download BV & it will repopulate the ip address & yours should be there.
      http://www.vodasupport.com/

Will my files be gone if i re-download BV?

Comment

No.....your Blue Voda files and folders are secure.

You should get into the habit of downloading the newest version of Blue Voda every quarter, just so you don't miss out on any added features or minor "fixes".....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          No.....your Blue Voda files and folders are secure.

You should get into the habit of downloading the newest version of Blue Voda every quarter, just so you don't miss out on any added features or minor "fixes".....
          Okay. Btw, if i publish my website through direct link. Where can i find the link or icon of BlueFTP for me to login to change file and add photos?

Comment

That is not the process used to publish (or update) pages in Blue Voda....

To Publish your webpage, you will click on the icon on the top of the BV browser panel that looks like a notepad flying through the air.....roll your cursor over each one to read the labels if need be.
            THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO PUBLISH A BLUE VODA CREATED WEB PAGE.
            Simply complete the dialog box with your correct assigned IP address, your Account User Name, and Password.
            Period.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X