Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing .au domain using Voda????

Hi guys,

I am stuck and dont know what to do. I want to publish my website, which has a .au extension, but because BlueVoda doesnt do .au domain names i dont know what ekse to do.

I've tried using Dreamweaver and Frontpage but i find them too confusing. Its not as convenient and easy as using BludVoda.

Is there anyway whatsoever that i could create my webpage using Bluevoda and somehow upload it to an. au extension??

Would appreciate your suggestions.

Regards,
    Alex

www.wealthy-prick.com
    www.steamjetcleaning.com

Re: Publishing .au domain using Voda????

Hi, all you have to do is open a VH account to host your BV pages & point your .au domain name at the Vodahost server where your site would be.
    You should be able to do this via your domain control panel, or if not, you can ask your domain provider to point it at your VH account when you get one.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanks for that.

I think i didnt explain it properly, my apologies............what im wanting to do is create, design and publish a website using Bluevoda that has an .au extension.

My problem is that i can only use the Bluevoda website builder because the others are too confusing.

Is there anyway that i can create my website using the Bluevoda website builder and then publish it using my .au extension?

regards,
      alex

www.wealthy-prick.com
      www.steamjetcleaning.com

Comment

does not matter what extension you are using.it should work.what do you mean by extension?
        do you mean like .com, .net .au etc
        or like html, htm, asp, au

Comment

Hi, do you mean that you want to publish to another host in Australia using BV. Then no! BV will only work on VH servers.
          Where you have your domain & where you have your host can be at different ends of the world if you want. Unless you have purchased a package that give you a domain & hosting package.
          But even if this is the case you can still have your .au domain point at the VH severs in the US if you have a VH account..
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X