Just Joined The Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined The Forum

Hi everyone I just joined the forum and hope to become a regular . I want to create a site dealing with web promotion. I want to focus on my community but I do expect a percentage of my sales to come from the net . How does Bluevoda work exactly is it shareware with a trial period ? Or do I have to use your hosting service for the site I build ?

Re: Just Joined The Forum

Originally posted by Rich321 View Post
    Hi everyone I just joined the forum and hope to become a regular . I want to create a site dealing with web promotion. I want to focus on my community but I do expect a percentage of my sales to come from the net . How does Bluevoda work exactly is it shareware with a trial period ? Or do I have to use your hosting service for the site I build ?
    You nailed it ....... Blue Voda is a free download, but to actually publish a page or site created with it, you need to use the proprietary tool within it, which is keyed to VodaHost.

You can use Blue Voda to take advantage of the unlimited creativity it allows you to build with, but when it comes to actually selling from a BV website (as a foundation) you are pretty much limited to being only a PayPal type site.....and I am reading in that possibly you will need more real hard core functionality, even if not right away. You might be better off boning up on Soholaunch first, before diving in and doing anything along the lines of building a site.....

Soholaunch is a true website building tool with a superlative eCommerce solution built-in, so you have a lot more creative leeway than say osCommerce or Cube cart, but also a lot less than with Blue Voda. The key is to carefully consider all the benefits of a robust cart, or the pratfalls of a simpler tool like BV when it comes to functionality.

In either case, I do not believe you can go wrong: dollar for dollar, the features of every VodaHost account itself can't be beat, and with the dozens of extras thrown in for free (like Soholaunch, osCommerce, CUBE, Zen, blogs, forums, CRM tools, etc.) it will win hands-down!

You are limited only by how much you are willing to learn and strive to accomplish. (There are even a multitude of out-sourcing options if you get in over your head). Like I said......read up on Soholaunch and be sure to visit their Official Site via the link in my signature (and do a lot of Searches here in this forum --- top of the page --- as well as join the Soholaunch Community) and make a reasonable decision based on current and future needs as you imagine them.

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan"
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Welcome to Vodaland Rich. Looking forward to seeing your site.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

hi and welcome to VL ... have fun building your website ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Rich.....just so you know: Here at VodaHost, only Voda-hosted websites are allowed to be shown in signatures or discussed, and your A1Promotions link is a blog from another provider, and should truly be removed.......
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello Rich.........welcome to the forum.....

Comment

I just recently joined the forum and have a domin name and have registered my hosting with vodahost but I can't figure out how to get in the Soholauch, I followed the instructions for logining in but it did not work. Help!!!

Comment

Hi Rich, welcome to vodaland enjoy and have fun ......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hi, Rich! Welcome and good luck!
                  Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                  X