X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File location for saving new pages

www.zionsbranch.org

When creating new pages and saving them in Blue Voda, a new folder is being created in my Blue Voda folder, where the page then gets saved to. Is this the correct procedure?

I guess I thought the new pages would all be saved directly into the Blue Voda folder. Somehow, Blue Voda is taking my page name, creating a new folder within the Blue Voda folder and then actually saving the new page within the new folder.

I just wanted to double check before trying to publish if all my pages were being saved in the correct location.

Thanks for any help.

Richest

Re: File location for saving new pages

Hi Richest... You can choose where you want to save the page inside Blue Voda... You can just save the page or create a folder in the Web Builder for your pages... I create a folder for each domain and or project... Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Richest View Post
      www.zionsbranch.org

When creating new pages and saving them in Blue Voda, a new folder is being created in my Blue Voda folder, where the page then gets saved to. Is this the correct procedure?

I guess I thought the new pages would all be saved directly into the Blue Voda folder. Somehow, Blue Voda is taking my page name, creating a new folder within the Blue Voda folder and then actually saving the new page within the new folder.

I just wanted to double check before trying to publish if all my pages were being saved in the correct location.

Thanks for any help.

Richest

Out of curiosity, is it doing this for every page you make with the blue voda webbuilder? You won't want a new folder for every page you make for the one domain ... the pages should save as a .bvp file in a folder that you have chosen or made, BV should not be making the folder itself without you doing so ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Dougnez and Lady Eye for your replies. Initially, when saving pages, Blue Voda was creating a new folder for each page within my Blue Voda folder. I know this does not make sense, but I was not creating any new folders. After moving the pages back to my Blue Voda folder and deleting the page folders that had been created, for some reason, now my new pages simply get put into my Blue Voda folder. Your replies clarified that this is the correct procedure. Thanks for taking this little worry off my mind.

Richest

Comment

Glad you have it sorted and things are working well for you now ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X