Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages

how do i set up more than one page
    i have set up my index but then for example contact i set as talentuncover.com

i have saved the contact page as contact how do i publish it so that when i am on the main menu it links to the contact us button

Re: pages

Originally posted by talentuncover View Post
    how do i set up more than one page
    i have set up my index but then for example contact i set as talentuncover.com

i have saved the contact page as contact how do i publish it so that when i am on the main menu it links to the contact us button
    www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/hyperlinking-making-all-come-together/9315-linking-your-pages-together-creating-hyperlinks-text-images-etc.html
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

the page is not found also i have watched the video on hyperlinking but i don't understand how to publish all my pages. if i wanted to publish my page as talentuncover.com/contact what do i save my document as so i can publish it

Comment

Originally posted by talentuncover View Post
        the page is not found also i have watched the video on hyperlinking but i don't understand how to publish all my pages. if i wanted to publish my page as talentuncover.com/contact what do i save my document as so i can publish it

the public_html is the directory that you publish all of your pages to if this is your main domain.

The very first page must be named index and saved as index and published as index and found by your domain name www.talentuncover.com

all other pages you wish to publish to this website will be given a name by you and saved by the name only and published to public_html in the very same way

If you named a page contact, you save it as contact, publish it as contact and then link to it as http://www.talentuncover.com/contact.html

You must apply the .html after the name of page when linking ONLY - not when you name the page ...

Blue voda creates the page in the .bvp format and converts it to .html for you ...

Name, save and publish as name only - all small letters - no capitals ...

Link by name of your domain followed by name of page, followed by .html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for the help.
          It is now working.
          but this is also on my mind
          how do you change that small logo that is next to your domain name in the navigator bar?

Comment

?\

Comment

That is called a favicon. Searcg this forum for "favicon" there many threads explaining how you do it.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X