publishing my page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing my page

my name is http://www.hipknotique.com and my links dont work, when i click preview it display index of, i then understand i have to publish my site in order for my links to be working,but am having problem publishing my site, i type in the username and password from bluevoda and it says publish failed. (internet exception error 12014) details..... the request to connet and log on to the ftp server could not be completed because the supplied password is incorrect)..can you please take a look.

Re: problem publishing my page

You will need to use the username and password that is contained in the email entitled "log in information" - be sure you are copying this exactly, if you continue to have problems you will need to submit a support ticket, you can do so at the top of this forum under Help Me - this is where your request for someone to have a look at your account needs to be sent ...

Remember once you can publish, you will need to publish your first page as index - all small letters, and nothing else but index

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

making my website safe and secure from hackers

need to know how do i make my website safe for my costumers, with the padlock icon, is it something i have to sign up for?

Comment

Re: publishing my page

Hi, is there a reason for the security? I noticed you are using Pay Pal & it’s not need with this. If your payments are all done via a remote & very secure site like Pay Pal.
        If there are other reasons? Then this link will help http://www.vodahost.com/ssl.htm
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

pages

need to know how to setup a page by it self to open images..example, if i click on women, and click on any product on that page ,what page will it open in? will it open in a blank page? and what to name that page/

Comment

Working...
          X