The guy you don't want around..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy you don't want around..

Yeah, thats me. I wanted to have a web page badly. Now that I have it, I have know idea what to do. I have only managed to make an email address so far. I have many questions and hope yall don't get tired of me.

I actually found a link to bluevoda in a snake forum I belong to. I have been thinking of making a website for my snakes for quite a while and jumped head first...Help

Nice to meet you all and thanks in advance
    If a man spoke in the woods, and no woman was around to hear, is he still wrong?

Re: The guy you don't want around..

Hi Dave & welcome. Your get lots of help here. Often good to keep your questions to one per post for a fuller answer. Good luck with the site.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Welcome Dave -you have made a good choice - VOda is easier than any others I have seen, and this forum is aces..
      Good Luck.
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hey Dave - when you get your site up and running sounds like there could be a link to a couple of mine! You could check out www.mybeardeddragons.co.uk as it sounds like it's similar to the one you are thinking of, and also www.pets4kids.info.

Have great fun building your sites - I can still remember what it was like looking at the blank BV screen and trying to come up with ideas LOL
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
        X