uploading question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading question

My pages used to upload fast until I canceled in the middle of an upload that I saw wasnt an MP3 but a much larger wav file. Now all of my subsequent uploads on any page I do has a long upload time. I can see in the pop up window that it is searching a temporary file that refers to this same old wav file that I canceled. Eventually the page uploads exactly the way I want it too, but it takes five minutes or so on a high speed connection when it would usually take a few seconds. Why is my computer still trying to upload this stupid wav file?

Re: uploading problem

Connect thru your FTP and delete all the wav and mp3 files that U just published.

After deleting go to your Cpanel > File Manager > open public_html and open a new folder "mp3". [U can name the folder what ever U like]

Logout.

Open your Blue Voda and then open your Mp3 file.

Publish to: " public_html/mp3/ "

Try it out and see if it resolve your problem.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Ok I will try that. I really don't have a problem uploading any MP3's or webpages. The problem is that no matter what I am doing, (changing something on a completely unrelated page) blue voda continues to try to upload this wav file.

Comment

Well I tried that and it didn't work I still have a very long download time of a phantom wav file. Any other ideas? I'd hate to have to delete all my bluevoda program files and download again, but this is all I can think of to do.

Comment

Re: uploading question

Try flushing out your cache...click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

just a tip..leave install programs run the full length,also when deleting programs,let it run it's cource.."DO NOT STOP INSTALLATION OR DELETING while in progress..it cause's broken links which can cause havoc...trust me

Comment

Okay I used the ccleaner the General suggested. It took care of the problem. I just had to go back and re upload the build your own website software again. The other registry cleaner I used that I paid 10 bucks for never took care of the problem the way the freee one did. Just my luck. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Working...
              X