This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Protected FTP Folder

Ok, i might have missed a few things in other threads, but hey, there's a lot of threads to search through :P

I set up a folder on my FTP server, just under general so it says the location is home/****/folder...
    This is supposed to be used for subscription customers to securely access files that they can download.

My problem is that I'm not sure how to tell them to access the foler over the web?!

I tried entering the site name followed by the folder and a few other tricks, but I can't manage to get the folder index or the individual files to show up.

Any ideas y'all?

Re: Password Protected FTP Folder

Did you create the folder on the SAME level as your public_html folder ? If yes, it will NOT be accessible.

You need to create the protected folder INSIDE your public_html. When you do so, you pass protect it, and the link to the folder will simply be http://www.yourdomaun.com/foldername
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X