happy to be here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy to be here :)

First of all i think i am supposed to introduce myself :) My name is Altay,i am 24 and i live in Antalya - TURKEY. I am an English teacher in my country. (You see my English, think how i teach it :p it is a shame i know :p ). Hope to be here for a long time :) Ah, before forgetting here is a few photos of my hometown, Antalya:

Re: happy to be here :)

Welcome Altay. Anything you need just ask away.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Welcome ... what a beautiful part of the world ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Welcome Altay

We are happy to have you here. Great pictures
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hello to you Altay, welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing your pics with us, they're great! Question for you; is that small colesseum pic near Pompei?

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
            Hello to you Altay, welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing your pics with us, they're great! Question for you; is that small colesseum pic near Pompei?
            No, the last pic is also from my hometown Antalya. It is called Aspendos (also known as Aspendus)

Here is some info for you about Aspendos ;)

Comment

Welcome Altay!

Great photos! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

Originally posted by altayagan View Post
                No, the last pic is also from my hometown Antalya. It is called Aspendos (also known as Aspendus)

Here is some info for you about Aspendos ;)

After I posted Altay, I thought this isn't a colesseum it's an amphi-threatre......glad you replied & added the info.....I had to go find my picture I remembered seeing when my son went on his Europe trip. I see now they are different......I love the ol' architecture.....just love it!

How lucky are you? 1000BC & known for the best preserved theatres.......thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                X