X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I have a few problems:

1. BlueFPT won't let me connect.

2. I have an email form on my index page. I have tried to test this to see if emails are getting to my account, but nothing happens. I haven't published the page yet, is this why?

Thanks. xx

Re: Help!

I have a few problems:

1. BlueFPT won't let me connect.

2. I have an email form on my index page. I have tried to test this to see if emails are getting to my account, but nothing happens. I haven't published the page yet, is this why?

3. I could not publish, as it timed out!

Thanks. xx

Comment

Originally posted by subi
      I have a few problems:

3. I could not publish, as it timed out!

Thanks. xx
      Sure, first you have to publish your page
      Nyoman

Comment

Thank you, but it won't let me publish. I've looked at similar threads, and I don't understand the replies, it's like they're talking an alien language, I just don't get this script business! x

Comment

Thank you, but it won't let me publish. I've looked at similar threads, and I don't understand the replies, it's like they're talking an alien language, I just don't get this script business! x
          Just take it eassy, maybe you're right script language is like alien language.
          although I am not a web master, but let me explain to you simple step to make your web up and run by using blueboda:
          • first of all you have to have a vodahost account
          • now you can start to build your page using blueboda. if you want to add any script or want to learn script language, there are many website offer free script tutorial, you can visit them by searching internet. athough bluevoda doesn't need much script skill.
          • once you have the page ready, you can publish any time by click publish button, true many publishing problem is time out. in these case you can adds ConnectionTimeout by doing Regedit in your computer.
          Good luck
          Nyoman

Comment

Thanks. How do I do a regedit? The time out when I'm trying to publish is my current problem. Also, FPT manager won't let me connect, maybe this is because I haven't published? xx

Comment

The connection timeout can be set using Tools->Options->Publish in the menubar.What error message does BlueFTP display?
              Forum Moderator
              BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo
                The connection timeout can be set using Tools->Options->Publish in the menubar.What error message does BlueFTP display?

I get a 12002 message error. When I go to Tools, Options isn't an option! xxx

Comment

click the below

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the reply. When I follow the instructions it says 'Cannot import 2:error opening the file. There may be a disk or file system error'. I have used pix resizer, but there are lots of little pictures on there as icons for different pages. I hope I don't have to take these off!! xxx

Originally posted by VodaHost

Comment

I need to get this website up by Wednesday, is this going to be possible?

Comment

I need to get this website up by Wednesday, is this going to be possible?
                        This is out of our hands, Your inability to publish has nothing to do with
                        VodaHost or our software. The problem is with your computer.

Try this....

1) open up a blank page
                        2) write your name on it
                        3) save it as "test"
                        4) Publish the page
                        5) let me know the results

--------------------

On a side note....You do have a VodaHost web hosting account..don't you?
                        Can I please have your domain name?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you. I will try this. Yes I have a BlueVoda account, my domain name is susannabenn.com

Comment

I have just tried to publish a blank page, and it had the same result. I'm pleased in a way, that means it's not my pics. Any other thoughts on what I can do? Sorry to be a pain! xx

Comment

Ah, I just managed to do the regedit thing, but it still says time out, even with a blank page. Oh... x

Comment

Working...
                              X