Help with Adding Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Adding Lines

I added some lines and boxes basically to make a organization chart....
    anyway the vertical lines i made when i check out the web page are circles..the lines across are fine....any suggestions...,..

Re: Help with Adding Lines

Is it possible to see your site so we can understand your problem better?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

sure...rickardfamily.info
      the first two pages, enter and its the next page

Comment

Ok, after your home page I get taken to a family tree. I can't see any links to any other page... However I DO see just straight lines and boxes... No circles?

But I also notice that it's trying to download some kind of movie? It must be a HUGE file as it has been over 2 minutes and still nowhere near downloading the whole page. You are going to have to correct this issue as I can guarantee you 99% of your visitors are likely to just close the page down.

After typing this I am still waiting for the page to download, it appears stuck?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ok, the movie turned out to be music, sorry.. however, it didn't download and start playing for about 4 and a half minutes! I would have probably left your page before it started so you might want to try and make that file smaller.

Comment

yeah ...it was actually a test page....the music i put on there just to test....i will take it off though or at least shorten it when i am ready to do that ....nonetheless what i was most concerned about was the circles (mine shows circles on the line connecting the boxes...going down....are those showing up

Comment

i just took off the song and tried it ..it still shows like little circles ...on the line about all those small boxes.....i have like 8 lines going down showing the connection of the smaller boxes...

Comment

Hi, would be interesting to see if there is a bug in BV or an incompatibility with some browsers? If I click on your site all looks fine & the lines look correct in IE & FF apart from a lot of side ways scroll on the page I can’t see a problem. . But you say that you are getting what looks like rounded lines on the page. When I visited this members site http://www.propertyslides.com/ the other day I was getting what I believe you have been seeing in the way that the 2 black lines going across the page have not very nice rounded ends in FF & nice neat square ends in IE. Just wondering if you see the same & might be a similar problem to what you are getting.
                Might not solve the problem. But those down lines could be achieved by using Ariel uppercase letter “I” with a bit of spacing in-between.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

yeah thats what i was seeing ,,,,after i deleted the vertical lines and spaced them a litte farther apart it worked....so i havent a clue what happened....

Comment

Working...
                  X