Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeptemberLilyMae Newbie here.

Hello Everyone.
    As you all now know, I am a newbie. Learning to build a web site for a friend of mine and trying to decide if this is where I need to be or not.
    My friend, Rich, makes hand crafted boxes, picture frames, assorted tables and so on. He has a wonderful talant and much pride glows from every piece he has produced. My job now is to market his talant. This will allow the public to enhance thier homes with the beauty of an unknown mans passionate dream is to help a house become a home with his talant.

My Goal; 1. Market his product to help his dream become a reality.
    2. Give the public a chance to experience such beauty in thier homes.
    3. Live the American Dream.
    Thank You,
    SeptemberLilyMae

Re: SeptemberLilyMae Newbie here.

Welcome LilyMae ....

Yes, definitely, this is the place to be ... not only will you find the blue voda software easy to use with the assistance of tutorials for web building techniques, but you will find the members of this forum to be of great assistance, even in the field of marketing your product. You are lucky you have found us, don't hesitate to sign up for a web hosting account with Voda Host. This is the place! I look forward to seeing your website and offering any assitance along the way ...

Welcome again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

LadyEye,
      Thank you for responding to my post. Once I recieve a green light from the man to whom is the maker, I will definately be seeking the help needed to make our site successful. Therefore, I thank you now and am sure I will be asking for much advice in the near future.

Thanks Again,
      SeptemberLilyMae.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum ... we were all new once and when you gain your confidence you'll be amazed at what you can create and how easy it is ... not only that, this forum is here to help ... good luck
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by SeptemberLilyMae View Post
          LadyEye,
          Thank you for responding to my post. Once I recieve a green light from the man to whom is the maker, I will definately be seeking the help needed to make our site successful. Therefore, I thank you now and am sure I will be asking for much advice in the near future.

Thanks Again,
          SeptemberLilyMae.

What are you doing giving a "Man" the power of a "Green Light" lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Dear Ladyeye,

I have now introduced this site to the wood-maker of such beauty. I now need to know how to transfer everything I have done to this account in his name. (which is not much) Please will you send me information to preform this task.

Thank you,
            SeptemberLilyMae

Comment

Dear Ladyeye,

In regards to my post I also would like knowledge on how to have all transactions for this account to be sent to two different e-mail addresses. Thus allowng me to be in my home and preform the work duties necessary for the company.

Thank You,
              SeptemberLilyMae

Comment

Hi again LilyMae ... So glad to hear everything is going to work out with the work you have done so far and the green light is on ... Welcome again!

(Usually this area of the forum is for welcoming comments and all non-work related issues, but since you have asked in here, I will answer) ..

1. The "Green Light" man will need to sign up with Voda Host for web hosting. This can take 48 hours to receive your account. When he signs up for web hosting he will choose a domain name and this will be "free" with his annual year of hosting.

2. After the waiting period he will receive an email, entitled "Log-In Information". This information will supply you with the necessary details to publish the website you created with the Free Blue Voda Wesbite Builder. The Green Light Man can simply email you this information and you can begin to publish the web pages you have created.

3. The domain and the account will remain in his name.

Hope this answers your questions ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ladyeye,

Thank you again and I will keep you posted as to the results of our venture.
                  SeptemberLilyMae

Comment

Hello to you, welcome to VH

Comment

Working...
                    X