More Eggs coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Eggs coming!

Just thought I'd share, here I am, peacefully working with the vivarium along side with a pair of peaceful lizards. NOT! Fiona's getting ready to lay her second batch of eggs and wow don't we all know about it! Poor Shrek is getting stamped on and trampled over as she restlessly races from one end to the other trying to get comfortable! Sand is covering the glass, and Shrek is just trying to keep out of the way! Pregnant women, huh?

How d'you like this picture of a really fed up male lizard! Well, it's all your fault Shreky boy! LOL

Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: More Eggs coming!

....Oh that's funny Trish...he does look fed up, all he needs to do now is to start tapping.......lol

Comment

If he does I try and video it! No eggs laid yet! I'm as fed up as Shrek! (the other 22 already laid are doing fine though - almost half way there too!)
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1 View Post
        If he does I try and video it! No eggs laid yet! I'm as fed up as Shrek! (the other 22 already laid are doing fine though - almost half way there too!)

omg ... you will be overrun with eggs!! It's time they had their own website don't you think Trish ... lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

.......sounds very stressful at your house Trish, lol....keep us posted!
          Crossing my fingers......

...Why do they have a second batch of eggs so close together?

Comment

Does that mean there will be like 40+ babies near all at the same time???
            Liz
            www.sebastopolparty.com
            www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

There not supposed to be so many in the second batch - hopefully only about 7 or so - but she looks like a bag of marbles and still hasn't laid so there could be more!

So yes, I suppose we could end up with 30 - 40! That's if they all hatch okay. Will need to buy new vivariums to house them!

The up side, I should be able to get at least £25 ($50) each for them if they're healthy, so get laying girl! LOL

As to a new website - I'll be putting up loads of pics - eggs, incubator, etc when the eggs are hatched on the mybeardeddragons site. For now though I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right before telling others how to do it!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
              X