Would someone please look at my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would someone please look at my site?

I have tried all the suggestions listed and still am unable to save changes. I keep getting the error messages 'failed to save document' Could someone please take a look and see if there is something I missed? www.incaseoflife.com

Re: Would someone please look at my site?

If you have two instances of a page open, this will not save.

Another thing you can try is to rename the page in question and see if it saves it this way ... if it does, delete the prior page, open the newly renamed and saved page and resave it by the old name and republish again ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I tried to rename the file but system would not allow it.. error 'being used by someone else' unable to save. I closed all programs and rebooted. still cannot save. I am going nuts here because my site is virtually at a stand still now since I cant make changes.

Comment

Hi ... hmmm ... it appears that something is not allowing your program to close ...

Start by ensuring your blue voda program is closed.
        Right click on your bottom taskbar of your computer and choose task manager, - under the applications tab see if it is running, - under the processes tab see if it is showing as running BlueVoda.exe - if this shows up in either place, please click to end process.

If it is not showing in either place, try redownloading and reinstalling blue voda again to see if this corrects the situation ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X