Outlook Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Email

Hi there i just set up 2 email accounts through BV and linked them to my outlook, im wondering if anyone knows how to somehow when you click on my Make and Appt. or Need More Info? Buttons www.rexleonardaccounting.com/index.html if they can right away open up outlook on there computer in order to send an email.. thanks

Kailee

Re: Outlook Email

Just make your buttons links mailto: type, and provide, in the URL field, your desired email address.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much

Kailee

Comment

Actually, I dont think that worked.. I did everything you told me to and published but when I go to check and click on it nothing happens? maybe you could give it a try.. www.rexleonardaccounting.com/index.html if you want? thanks

Kailee

Comment

Actually it works fine. It must be your browser cacheing. press F5 sometimes while you have your page in your screen.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X