Page Sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Sizing

Is there a way to "lock in" page spacing between objects so that they remain in their relative location when viewed on different monitors or resolutions? I have seen some of the text boxes wrap text where the extended text overlays an object below it.

Re: Page Sizing

You need to tweak your pages of text and images between the two most popular browsers IE and FF .. Since 20% of the internet population are still viewing 800 x 600 it is a good idea to keep your page at this width, tick center in browser and keep all elements within this width. If you leave a space or two after the last word in a text box this should correct the text shifting when published .. you can view previews in any browser you have installed on your computer by adding them to your preview list in your builder .. you can lock your page elements before publishing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you. I spaced things out a little trying it out. Sounds like I was on the right track.

Comment

thank you. new to the site and new to the forum. I haven't figured out how to plow through the subjects yet. I am sure I will get more comfortable.

Comment

Working...
        X