what now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what now?

I registered my domain. What is the next step? I know it is sort of a stupid question, but...
    www.electroplatehomekit.com

Re: what now?

If you have at the same time purchased your hosting plan with Voda Host you will receive a few confirmation emails letting you know the details of your registration, and you will receive a welcoming email entitled "Log In Information" - this will be the information you will require in order to publish your website and access your control panel for your account. Expect this within 48 hours. Please check your spam mailbox periodically while waiting to ensure this information has not found it's way there.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I didnt purchase my hosting plan at the same time, but just register my domain name

Comment

Originally posted by Lenie View Post
        I didnt purchase my hosting plan at the same time, but just register my domain name
        You can get your voda host account now or when you are ready. If you are going to use blue voda to build your website you can begin by viewing the tutorials found via a link at the top of this forum. If you need any help along the way in building your website you can ask questions and seek answers here.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X