Publishing Facts required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Facts required

I have been working on a website and would like to publish it but I have a few questions.

1. In reading the forum I shuld have received a IP address in the welcome email but there isn't one. What do I do ?

2. In reading the other people's questions regarding not having their IP it was suggested to re install the program. Would I lose all the work I have done so far if I reinstall to get the welcome letter and the IP address ?

3. In order to publish do you need to pay the set up fee, domain name and monthly fee ? My website is far from complete but just wanted to make sure it was working, links were done right, etc. Please advise.

Thank you for your time and response.
    Sunshyne Crafts Beads

Re: Publishing Facts required

1. The welcome mail is sent when you purchase a VodaHost account. Did you ?
    2. This is another issue, totally different. It regards the IP number missing amomg those available in the BV publishing dialog box. You can do this operation (if needed) with no fear about loosing your work, it simply updates the program with the lastly added IP addresses.
    3. Yes, you need to purchase an account. However, the yearly contract is far more convenient than the monthly one.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X