Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images

Hello.
    I want to have on my page some text which when hyperlinked will open a window which contains an image. I have acheived this but the window covers the whole screen. How can I just have a small window like a popup window with the image? Or another way would be where when the user rolls over the text the image appears and dissapears when the focus has gone? I know Bluevoda has a rollover image, which i've played with, but that seems to work when an image is initially displayed. Thank you.
    Steve

Re: Images

Hi, this tread should help. LINK
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris. Looks like I will be unable to test the code unless I open an account. Is that right?

Comment

Hi, yes your right. External code/url will need you to be live with a VH account..
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris. I've just paid! I hope it will give me the option to put my website offline until the pages are all ready.

Comment

Hello. I have some text which on the onclick event occurs it opens a small window with an image on it. Thank you for the code link. Now that I have it, I want to try and do it another way because I now realise that if the user fails to close it and returns to the homepage the window is still open. I have seen a website (can't remember the name of it now) where when the text is clicked, an image occurs, and dissapears when the text is no longer in focus. Is there some handy code somewhere for this? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X