Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad banner rotator

Hello.
    I have images that are stored in an ad banner rotator and appear every 7 seconds. I want to have some text below each image which gives an explanation what the image is when they each appear. Is that possible?

Re: Ad banner rotator

Add it in the image, if not you're going to have to find a Java script somewhere.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

umm. Thanks Jeremy. Alot of work to embed into an image. I'll search the net. Thanks.

Comment

much easier to add the text to image. many software programs/inexpensive that offer adding text to images. I use paint.net and picture it.
        good luck
        Mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Yes, adding text to an image in Paint is easy, but you will also find a lot of neat "scrollers" at www.dynamicdrive.com that also add text.... independently from the image, too!

Just a classier look, to spend the extra hour to figure it out the first go-round.....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for your advice. I had a look at www.dynamicdrive.com. I've found some code that could help me. It says add it to the head of the HTML page. How do I do that? Another question on ad banner rotator. I've noticed that the first image in my rotator does not appear on page load and jumps into image two. You can see this on my website www.quinta-da-vinha.com . Image one is the long distance photo of the house if that helps. Steve

Comment

Hi

If you right click on your page, you will see page html, choose this and you will then see where to add the code, remember to republish your page ...

If you are missing an image in your rotator, try renaming the image, reinserting and republishing .. sometimes you have an extra line in the rotator by accident, check where you have inserted your images and be sure there is not an empty space in between somewhere.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks LadyEye. I understand what you mean about the HTML insertion. I've moved image 1 after image 2 so that image 1 appears first. There's always more than one way to kill a horse!

Comment

Originally posted by SPRINGWOOD View Post
                  Thanks LadyEye. I understand what you mean about the HTML insertion. I've moved image 1 after image 2 so that image 1 appears first. There's always more than one way to kill a horse!

Excellent!! but shhh ... careful about the horses, trap flys instead, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                  X