Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help Adding Jpeg files to page (or better suggestion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Adding Jpeg files to page (or better suggestion)

Hello...I need to add to my testimonials page. I have two .jpg files that are letters of recommendation that I would like to add.
    Any suggestions? Can I add them as a jpg file to click and open? As the full image on the webpage? Help ...please....
    Melissa Collum
    Virtual Administrative Assistant

Re: Need Help Adding Jpeg files to page (or better suggestion)

Oh, Lord.....you should simply create your "testamonials" using simple text (unless you have specific permission to reproduce client logos, names, etc.) in a "pop-up" window, if you are trying to save page space.....

You can simply create a small area to list the names of satisfied clients, like:
    John Doe Company
    Mary Sue Lawyer ......

and when those are clicked on, a pop-up window displays a smaller version of the reproduced comments.

Do a Forum search for "on-click pop up" to find a script where you can specify the size of the browser pop-up, and create your BV page accordingly.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Need Help Adding Jpeg files to page (or better suggestion)

For an example of how using an "on-click" script and a pop-up browser can be configured, take a peek at the links on this page (part of a "hidden" site of mine pending deletion).

>> It is important that you actually create the BV page being linked to to fit the specifically sized browser!
      AND...."sized" pop-ups work best in IE !~ not IE7 or Vista (dunno about FireFox), and only work as a new tab in Slimbrowser.....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X