Publishing to CPanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing to CPanel

I published all my web pages to cPanel but I cant find a tutorial that will assist me on putting it all together. A tutorial or explanation as simple as possible would be nice.

A couple of questions...

1. Where can I access the pages I published to my cPanel?
    2. How do I put it all together?
    www.filtrexsystems.com - Industrial and Municipal Filtration Systems! (My First Site)

Re: Publishing to CPanel

Originally posted by Filtrex View Post
    I published all my web pages to cPanel but I cant find a tutorial that will assist me on putting it all together. A tutorial or explanation as simple as possible would be nice.

A couple of questions...

1. Where can I access the pages I published to my cPanel?
    2. How do I put it all together?
    Hi ...

Okay, we publish our webpages we build with the free blue voda software to our server. We get our server from Voda Host when we enroll in web hosting. Blue Voda can only be published to vodahost servers.

Your control panel is where you control your account, your files, your domains, and much more. When you create and publish a page you will notice these files show up in your control panel/filemanager/nameoffile

You need to view the tutorials recommended by Voda Hosting to learn more about building and linking your pages all together as one website. Feel free to read my notes on beginning with blue voda.

You will need to be sure you publish the main page of your domain as index - only index - all small letters to your public_html directory, this will be your directory for you domain.

Good Luck and welcome.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X